- 100ml Baileys
- 2 eggs
- 30ml milk
- 4 slicks of thick, good-quality bread like challah, brioche or doorstep white bread
- 40g butter, plus more for frying
- Oil for frying
- Whipped cream, raspberries, blueberries and a dusting of icing sugar to garnish
- Beat the eggs, milk and Baileys together. Pour over the slices of bread on a plate, let it soak in for a couple of minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Then fry the bread slices for around 2 mins or until golden on each side.
- Arrange the French toast on plates. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream, handfuls of raspberries and blueberries, drizzles of chocolate sauce and golden syrup, and a dusting of icing sugar. Now, tuck in!
Recipe courtesy of Baileys