- 200g organic porridge oats
- 2 eggs
- 70g melted butter
- 250ml milk
- 40g brown sugar
- 60g nuts
- 50g seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150g fresh raspberries and blueberries
- Preheat an oven to 200ºC. Grease and line a baking tray.
- Mix everything except the berries together, then gently fold through the berries.
- Pour the mix into the lined baking tray and flatten with a spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then allow to cool and cut into squares.
Click here for more baking recipes.
Omit the nuts if these treats are for your kids' lunchboxes as some schools don't allow nut-based products because of allergies.