"This smoothie involves blitzing the entire fruit and vegetable, meaning you retain maximum
fibre and nutrients, which is lower in sugar and aids digestion. Two out of your five-a-day
done and dusted by breakfast time" - Hugo Arnold
Yield: Serves 4
- 50g blueberries
- 1 sweet red apple
- 1 large beetroot, raw and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 250ml water
- Remove any stalks from the blueberries and put in the blender.
- Top and tail any stalks or roots off the beetroot and cut into quarters, and add with the
blueberries and apple.
- Add in the fresh ginger and water, and blitz until smooth. Drink immediately or decant into
a flask for later.