- 1 large beetroot (about 120g), peeled
- 30g fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 500g boneless salmon half side
- 500g miniature potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 3 tbsp creamed horseradish sauce
- 1 lemon, zested
- 20g salted butter
- 100g butterhead salad
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp French-style dressing
- Grate the beetroot and mix it together with half the dill. Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay the salmon on it, skin side down. Spread the beetroot mixture over the salmon and set aside to marinate for 30 mins-1 hr.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200˚C, fan 180˚C. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 15 mins until tender when pierced with a knife.
- Remove the beetroot mixture from the salmon and discard. Drizzle over the olive oil and bake for 15 mins or until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the crème fraîche, horseradish sauce and lemon zest.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain and allow to steam-dry for 1 min. Tip into a serving bowl with the butter and most of the reserved dill and toss to coat the potatoes.
- Toss together the butterhead salad, avocado and French-style dressing.
- Scatter the remaining dill over the salmon and serve with the horseradish cream, potatoes and the salad.
Recipe courtesy of Tesco