- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 350g stir-fry beef
- 300g carrots, finely sliced
- 15g garlic, finely sliced
- 60g ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a wok and when it's gently smoking, carefully add your beef and turn up the heat to the highest setting.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently before adding the carrots, garlic, ginger and pumpkin seeds.
- Stir-fry for another 3 minutes then add the honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper then continue to cook. It should take from this point just another 2-3 minutes until the sauce starts to get a little syrupy without overcooking the carrots.
- Divide between four plates and serve.