- 4x100g pieces of beef rump
- 4 slices of ciabatta
- 50ml olive oil
- 20g sea salt
- 20g tarragon
- 100g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 10g cracked black pepper
- On a hot pan or grill, cook the beef rump to medium rare and leave to rest.
- Drizzle the olive oil and half of the sea salt on the bread and place on a griddle pan or grill. Cook until toasted.
- Mix together the butter, tarragon, pepper and the remaining sea salt until smooth.
- Thinly slice the beef rump and lay it on top of the bread. Top each piece with a generous spoon of butter and grill until the butter starts to melt, then serve.