- 2 sirloin steaks
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1 red onion
- 1 green chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 30g fresh ginger
- 50ml soy sauce
- 15ml lime juice
- 30ml rapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper
- Thinly slice the steak, discard any fat and season with some salt and black pepper.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Peel, halve and thinly slice the red onion.
- Halve the chilli lengthways and thinly slice with the seeds.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and grate the fresh ginger.
- In a large wok, heat the oil until hot, then add the steak and fry for a few minutes to seal.
- Add the onion, cabbage, garlic and chilli, and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the ginger and cook for a further couple of minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and the lime juice.
- Cook stirring for 4 minutes – then serve.
- Great with either rice or noodles.
Recipe courtesy of Aldi