- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 260g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 12 dried banana chips to decorate
- Place 12 paper baking cases in a muffin tin and preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan.
- Mix the mashed banana with sugar, Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise, vanilla and eggs and beat into a smooth mixture.
- Gently fold in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder to form a thick batter.
- Divide the mixture between the cases, topping each with a banana chip.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to a baking rack to cool before serving.
Recipe from Heinz