- 300g jumbo oats
- 450g Glenisk Vanilla Irish Strained Protein Yogurt or other brand
- 4 bananas
- 2 teaspoon bread soda
- 60g walnuts
- 75g dark chocolate, cut into chunks
- Preheat an oven to 200°C/180°C fan/400°F and grease a loaf tin or line with parchment.
- Place the oats and bread soda in a large mixing bowl. Add three of the peeled bananas and walnuts into the bowl. Rub the bananas and walnuts with your hands through the oat mix until well combined.
- Stir in the yoghurt and dark chocolate chunks until no dry oats remain.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin. Cut the fourth banana lengthways in half and press into the top of the mixture. Scatter some extra walnut and dark chocolate chunks on top before baking in the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.