- 230g wholemeal flour
- 90g Flahavan’s Progress Oatlets or Organic Porridge Oats, plus an extra teaspoon to decorate
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 180g coconut sugar, plus an extra tbsp. to decorate
- 2 small eggs, whisked
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 130g frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C then line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.
- Stir together the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and coconut sugar together in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs with the vegetable oil and mashed banana.
- Gradually fold the wet ingredients into the dry mixture until just combined, then fold in the frozen blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases, sprinkling the top of each muffin with a few extra porridge oats and a little extra coconut sugar.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Recipe by Flahavan's