- 200g salted butter
- 380g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 320g plain flour + 5g baking powder
- 200g chocolate drops
- In a mixing bowl, mix the sugar with the softened butter.
- Add in the eggs.
- When the mix is well combined, add the flour, baking powder and chocolate and stir roughly.
- Finish combining the ingredients using hands.
- Roll out dough until it's 2cm thick and cut out cookies.
- Bake at 160°C for 12 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool before eating.
Recipe from The Hibernian Hotel