- 2 x 200g Dairyfine Dark Chocolate
- 170g unsalted butter
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 300g nuts of your choice
- Line a 2lb loaf tin with cling film.
- Break up the chocolate and put into a large heatproof bowl along with the butter.
- Melt the chocolate mixture in the bowl resting over a pan of simmering water.
- Crush the digestive biscuits, either in a food processor or with a rolling pin.
- Chop the nuts into small pieces - again you can do this in the food processor.
- Take the chocolate off the heat and add the biscuit crumbs and chopped nuts, then mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, tap the tin a few times to settle the mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour, and then serve in slices.
Recipe by Aldi