For the brownie
- 150g butter
- 100g Dairyfine Dark Chocolate
- 100g Dairyfine Milk chocolate
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200g self-raising flour
For the topping
- 100g Dairyfine milk chocolate
- 65g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 125g smooth peanut butter
- 1 handful honey roast peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Grease a 25cm square tin.
- Melt the milk and dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir in the sugar and add the eggs 1 at a time.
- Add the flour and mix to a batter.
- Pour into the greased tin and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes for a gooey brownie or 20-22 minutes for a more cakey brownie.
- Allow the brownie to cool in the pan.
- To make the ganache, gently melt the chocolate over simmering water.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter then add the peanut butter and whisk into a smooth consistency, spread the ganache over the cooled brownie and sprinkle over the peanuts.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting and serving
Recipe by Aldi