- 600g tomato and basil soup
- 200g fresh fillets of cod
- 8-10 parboiled baby potatoes cut in halves
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Chopped fresh basil
- Green & black olives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF, Gas Mark 4.
- Pour ½ of the tomato & basil soup into a large casserole dish or deep roasting tray.
- Place the 4 fillets of cod into the dish and add the sliced peppers and potatoes to the dish.
- Pour over the remaining tomato & basil soup and transfer to the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan, basil and olives.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.