- 300 grams egg noodles, cook to packet instructions, cool down & set aside
- ¼ a small red cabbage, shredded finely
- 2 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- ½ red pepper, sliced thinly
- ½ yellow pepper, sliced thinly
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- Small bunch mint, chopped
- 10 grams sesame seeds, toasted
- 100 grams, salted peanuts, roasted
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 10 ml sesame oil
- 10 ml Sriracha sauce, more if you like it really spicy
- 1 lime, juiced
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and toss lightly.
- Check the seasoning and adjust to your preference.
- Serve as is or with grilled chicken or beef as a more substantial main course.
Recipe from Avoca