- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 bag Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry
- Basil, handful of fresh leaves, shredded
- Mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, honey, water and black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or deep frying pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and gently fry for 1 minute. Add in the chicken and stir-fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce mixture, continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Gently stir in one bag of Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry and let it cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix through shredded basil.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
Recipe from Green Isle
For a vegetarian version, remove the fish sauce, oyster sauce and chicken. Add in an additional tablespoon of soy sauce, some Green Isle Broccoli and cashew nuts.