- 2 lb pork loin filet
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Rinse and pat the pork dry.
- In a large zip top bag, add the remaining ingredients and zip the bag closed. Shake to combine all ingredients. Add the pork to the bag, seal, and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Remove the pork (discarding the marinade). Skewer the pork onto a spindle and secure. Tighten the screw on the spindle to hold the meat. Insert into the bowl of an air fryer.
- Set temperature to 200°C and fry for 32-35 minutes.
- Carefully remove pork loin from the bowl and place on a large cutting board to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove spindle and slice pork.
- Serve with your favourite steamed vegetable or side dish.
Recipe courtesy of George Foreman
For more tasty pork dishes, click here.
If you would like more rosemary flavor, let the pork marinate for 1-2 hours.