- 40g frozen banana
- 45g smooth peanut butter
- 450g frozen mixed berries
- 6g acai powder, available in health food shops
- 120ml cold water
- A handful sugar-free granola
- A small handful desiccated coconut shavings
- 1 passion fruit, cut in half
- 30g fresh berries
- Sprinkle bee pollen, available in health food shops
- Sprinkle cacao nibs, available in health food shops
- 3 edible flowers, optional
- Using a blender or any smoothie maker, blitz the frozen banana until smooth. Add the peanut butter and blitz again.
- Add the frozen berries, the acaí powder and the water and continue blending until smooth. You can add more water until the desired consistency is reached. It should have the appearance of thick Greek yoghurt.
- Top with the granola (as much as you like), coconut, passion fruit and berries. Sprinkle over the bee pollen and cacao nibs. Garnish with the edible flowers if using, and serve.
Click here to visit the Eathos website.
Read more: Almond and apple bircher bowl
Read more: NutShed peanut butter granola
Click here for more breakfast recipes.
"Acaí (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) is a superfood berry that grows in the Amazon rainforest. It is not possible to buy the fresh berries here but Nua Naturals – an Irish company – have an acaí powder which we use for this recipe. The creamy texture comes from the frozen banana; we’d recommend cutting it into chunks before freezing to make it easier to blend." - the Eathos team