To celebrate ten years of serving delicious and innovative cocktails, the expert team of mixologists at the Fitzwilliam Hotel in Belfast have launched a brand-new cocktail menu for the summer 2019. Drawing inspiration from The Grand Opera House, these new cocktails each have their own unique style and flavour, with vivacious colours, textures and aromas.
- 40ml Shortcross Gin
- 15ml Disaronno
- 50ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 bar spoon of marmalade
- 1 orange
- Mint leaves
- Add the Shortcross Gin, Disaronno, orange juice, lemon juice, egg white and marmalade into a mixing glass and shake.
- Add ice and then re-shake.
- Strain the mixture over cubed ice into a highball glass.
- Add the mint and orange rind to garnish.