This gorgeous seafood dish comes from the team at The Oarhouse in Howth
"This is a nice light lunch dish albeit quite decadent with the lobster and crab. Lobster is just coming into season now, but this is also a lovely, comforting dish on those colder days."- The Oarhouse
Yield: Serves 2
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100g lobster meat, cooked
- 100g white crab meat, cooked
- 1 splash soy sauce
- 100ml fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch pepper
- 50g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and chives
- Sauté the scallions, celery and green pepper in the butter on a medium heat until softened. Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Put the cooked lobster and crab meat in a bowl and add the soy, cream, mustard and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Divide into two ramekin dishes.
- Mix the herbs with the breadcrumbs and scatter on top of the lobster and crab mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC/gas mark 4 for 10 minutes until just golden brown on top. Serve.
TIP: These can be made in advance and refrigerated until needed before popping into the oven.