Nominations for the 2019 FOOD&WINE Awards in association with Rémy Martin close today so make sure your favourites are in there.
The awards are a chance to honour the people and establishments that are providing the best food experiences on the island.
Now in its 19th year, the awards first took place in The Shelbourne and it is here they return to this year for the award ceremony on Sunday, 25th August. But first, we need your help to ensure that all of the people who deserve recognition are voted for and considered for accolades by our National Judging Panel in June.
This year you can nominate across a host of categories, from regional to national.
• Regional Awards 2019 – Nominate for Best Chef and Best Restaurant in Dublin, Connacht, Leinster, Ulster and Munster.
- National Restaurant Awards 2019 – These are all national awards so you can nominate your favourites around the country in any of the following categories: Hotel Restaurant, Best Casual Dining, Farm & Sea to Plate, Best for Wine Lovers, Classic, Pub Food, Café of the Year and Start-Up of the Year.
- The Readers' Choice 2019 is a wild card option that allows you to vote for anywhere else nationally that deserves a nod, including perhaps a cool pop-up that had everyone queuing for or a takeaway that you want every weekend. Judging of this category will then be handed over to you to vote for online in June.
- National People Awards 2019 – These awards are all about the hard-working people who make your experience special, and again they are national awards so you can nominate anyone working in Ireland or Northern Ireland in these categories: Rising Star, Host, Pastry Chef, Sommelier, Restaurant Bartender, International Chef, and Outstanding Champion.
- To make your nominations, CLICK HERE NOW! Book your tickets for the event of the year
You can book your tickets for the event HERE. As the first F&W Awards to be hosted by our parent company Irish Studio, we are pulling out all the stops and we really hope you can join us for what will be a memorable day.
A fantastic menu is being created by Garry Hughes, Executive Head Chef in The Shelbourne, and lots more surprises that we'll be telling you about over the next few months. Don't miss what will be the event of the season!