Wholly Cow Burgers opened in Newcastle, Galway in January and we can't wait to visit.
Local beef, fresh ingredients and a no nonsense approach to food. What could be better? Wholly Cow Burgers serves up 5 burger options including;
- Beef burger with venison sausage
- Aged Dubliner cheddar and star anise marmalade
- Cashel Blue burger with crispy smoked belly bacon
- Cashel Blue Cheese, homemade red onion relish and Wholly Cow Pickles
- Wholly non-Cow veggie chickpea and coriander patty served with kimchi aioili
All burgers are served with hand cut, triple cooked chips. Gluten-free options are available. Sit-in or takeout.
Road trip to Galway anyone?