- Pizza dough ball, rolled out to a 12-inch size (see recipe here)
- 1 ladle tomato passata
- 100g/4oz buffalo mozzarella
- 30g/1oz njuda
- 6 slices chorizo
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 1 fresh chilli, thinly sliced
- 6 basil leaves
1. Roll out the pizza dough ball to a 12-inch size transfer to an oiled tray.
2. With a ladle, spread a good spoon of the passata over the base, leaving about an inch from the edge.
3. Tear the basil over the sauce and do the same with the mozzarella.
4. Break the njuda over the pizza evenly and scatter the chorizo, pepperoni and chilli evenly all over.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 250°C/gas mark 9 in an oiled tray for 15 minutes.