- 1 x 1.2kg large pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 50g hazelnuts
- 50g walnuts
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 100g salad leaves
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley
- 50g feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/gas mark 6.
- Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and cut into 2cm thick wedges. Place on a baking tray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil and pomegranate molasses, and brush onto the pumpkin pieces. Season with sea salt and black pepper and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast the hazelnuts, walnuts and cumin in a frying pan over a medium and remove from the pan and add in the olive oil and lemon juice. Chop the nuts and return to the frying pan with the warmed oil.
- Take the pumpkin out of the oven and divide between four plates, stacking the pumpkin wedges on each. Drizzle the warm dressing over the pumpkin and salad leaves and arrange another stack of dressed leaves beside the pumpkin. Crumble the feta and a little sea salt over the top.