Treat yourself to an eggs-cellent cocktail this week with these Easter drinks from Sure Bar at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin.
Radisson Blu Royal is celebrating Easter for the whole family with a gorgeous Bunnies and Bakes package which includes an afternoon tea workshop and breakfast for all the family. Available from April 15th-21st from just €195 per room or €135 per adult with children under-16 staying for free, this is an Easter offer not to be missed. For more information visit the hotel's website or call +353 (0)1 898 2900 and quote ‘Easter’.
If you can't make it to Dublin this week for an Easter-themed stay, Radisson Bly Royal Hotel have given us some great cocktail recipes for you to try out. Check them out below.
- 35ml vodka
- 10ml Cointreau
- 15ml Kahlua
- 1 dash of sugar syrup
- Single shot espresso
- Cocoa powder and coffee beans, for garnish
- Add all ingredients, excluding garnish, to a cocktail shaker.
- Chill a martini glass with crushed ice. Add ice to the cocktail shaker and shake thoroughly to combine ingredients.
- Remove the ice from the martini glass and double strain the mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with cocoa powder and three coffee beans, then serve.
The Cool Chick
- 45ml Gin
- 12.5ml lemon juice
- 15ml yellow Chartreuse
- 20ml pineapple juice
- 10ml sugar syrup
- Basil, to garnish
- Add all ingredients, except garnish, to a cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake ingredients for 5 seconds, then add ice and shake until chilled.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with fresh basil.