Winter has well and truly arrived!
Between the cold and the rain, we've been feeling the chill, so we're really looking forward to relaxing in front of the fire this week.
With that said, just because we're not going out doesn't mean we don't want to indulge in a cocktail or two over the weekend! We have two recipes for winter cocktails from the mixologists at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel that are sure to do the trick – the perfect tipple for a cosy night in.
Check out the two delicious recipes below.
L’Amour De Noel
This cocktail gets us really excited for Christmas as the spiced syrup really has delicious festive notes. To make the spiced syrup, make a sugar syrup with cinnamon, star anise and cloves or your favourite Christmassy spices, then strain.
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 25ml Parfait d'Amour Liqueur
- 75ml berry tea
- 25ml spiced syrup
- 25ml egg white
- Dried strawberries for garnish, optional
- Chill a glass with ice, then remove the ice.
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker and dry shake for 20 seconds.
- Add ice and shake again for 20 seconds.
- Strain into the chilled glass and garnish with dried strawberries, if using.
READ MORE: Cocktails to Warm You Up This Weekend
- 35.5ml Brandy
- 50ml Baileys
- 25ml fresh cream
- 25ml popcorn syrup
- Dark chocolate, melted, for garnish
- Grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Chilled a Martini glass with ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then pour in all the ingredients, except for the garnish.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate onto the rim of the glass, then strain the drink into the glass.
- Finish with some grated nutmeg.
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel is located in the heart of the city centre. With 150 deluxe rooms, three bars and an elegant restaurant, it is perfectly suited for any occasion. To see more about the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, click here.
Click here for more cocktail recipes.