Featuring an original taste and unmistakable aroma, Disaronno Originale is the world’s favourite Italian liqueur.
A true classic served simply on the rocks, Disaronno also lends itself beautifully to a host of cocktails. Three great recipes that will add a dash of ‘la dolce vita’ style to any Christmas celebration.
A unique refreshing drink, in which the distinctive notes of Disaronno blend with the scent of freshly squeezed lemons.
- 50ml Disaronno
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 5ml sugar syrup
- Egg white
- Shake all the ingredients with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
The Irish Godfather
Few ingredients, a strong family-like bond for an intriguing combination of flavours: Disaronno and whiskey. An endless iconic cocktail.
- 25ml Disaronno
- 50ml The Busker Irish whiskey
- Fresh orange twist
- Pour Disaronno and The Busker Irish whiskey over large ice ball.
- Stir and garnish with orange twist.
A low-alcohol drink with a distinct character. The original taste and unmistakable aroma of Disaronno are combined with fizzy soda bubbles and lemon juice for a refreshing and thirst-quenching cocktail.
- 45 ml Disaronno
- 150 ml soda or sparkling water
- Fresh lemon juice
- Pour Disaronno over ice, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and top up with soda water.
- Stir and garnish with lemon zest.
Drink Disaronno responsibly. For more exciting cocktail recipes see disaronno.com
Brought to you in partnership with Disaronno