Refreshing, easy to make and of course, full of flavour, a Bloody Mary is one of our absolute favourite cocktails.
It's a hangover cure, a refreshing drink and a pick-me-up all in one and we seriously can't get enough. While we love popping out to our favourite brunch spot to enjoy a Bloody Mary alongside our eggs benny, we've been spending most of our time at home lately - that doesn't mean we have to forgo our favourite cocktail though.
We hit up the experts at The Ice House in Ballina, Co Mayo for their easy Bloody Mary recipe so that we could replicate our favourite from the comfort of our own homes. Read on to try their easy Bloody Mary recipe.
READ MORE: Easy brunch recipes to try this weekend
READ MORE: The ultimate whiskey sour recipe from Bushmills
Easy Bloody Mary recipe
- 50ml Straw Boys vodka
- 200ml tomato juice
- 5ml lemon juice
- 3 shakes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt
- 3 shakes Tabasco sauce
- Red peppercorn pepper
- Celery to garnish
- Place the ice in a cocktail shaker. Measure the vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice and pour it straight onto the ice.
- Add 3 shakes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco and a pinch of celery salt and pepper. Shake well, and then strain the cocktail into a tall glass over ice cubes.
- Top up with fresh ice, add a celery thin slices and garnish glass rim with mixed peppercorns