With its impeccable service and gorgeous interior, The Shelbourne is one of Dublin's most highly renowned hotels.
The very first FOOD AND WINE Awards were held in The Shelbourne and this year, for the first time in 19 years, we headed back to the hotel for our all-new awards. On the night, guests were treated to well-crafted food and exciting cocktails, so ahead of New Year's Eve, we asked the hotel's expert bartenders to share some perfect party cocktails with us.
Bertha’s Last Straw:
- 40ml strawberry-infused Bertha’s Revenge gin
- 25ml Rose Cocchi Americano
- 20ml pink peppercorn and honey syrup
- 10ml lemon juice
- Raspberries and strawberries, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients, excluding garnish, in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and pour into a coupé glass. Garnish with two raspberries and ½ strawberry on top, then serve.
- 40ml Method And Madness Gin
- 30ml sangria
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml Pedro Ximinez sherry
- Orange twist, garnish
- Add all ingredients together, excluding garnish, in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously and double strain into a coupé glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist and serve.