This perfectly named cocktail is a great one to have to hand on Christmas Eve as you finish off some last-minute present wrapping. It teams Irish cream liqueur Coole Swan with vodka and the festive almond flavour of amaretto and is so easy to make. Give it a try!
- 8 tbsp cream
- 5 tbsp Coole Swan
- 5 tbsp vodka
- 2 tbsp amaretto
- about 50g (2oz) crushed ice
- Ground cinnamon, to dust
- Freshly grated nutmeg, to dust
- Put the cream, Coole Swan, vodka and amaretto in a cocktail shaker.
- Add a good handful of crushed ice and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Strain into Martini glasses and give each one a light dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg to serve.
Created by chef Neven Maguire with Coole Swan