This recipe comes courtesy of Bushmills Distillery in County Antrim and is a perfect mix of sugar and spice flavours.
The honey liqueur and triple sec complement warm vanilla notes in the whiskey while the ginger ale and lemon juice work well with its crisp, spicy finish. Here's how to make it.
35ml of Bushmills Original
20ml fresh lemon juice
15ml honey liqueur
10ml triple sec
- Pour the whiskey into a tall glass.
- Add the fresh lemon juice, honey liqueur and triple sec.
- Shake together and strain over cubed ice.
- Top with ginger ale and garnish with lemon peel.
- Serve in a highball glass.
Recipe from Bushmills Distillery