An absolute classic, and perfect for colder weather, a good Irish coffee is a great drink to have in your repertoire and it couldn't be easier to make.
This recipe comes from Bushmills in Co Antrim and teams the intensity of coffee - and the all-important cream - with the smoothness of Bushmills Original. Give it a try.
- 35ml Bushmills Original
- 10 - 15ml demerara syrup (or you can use 1tsp of brown sugar)
- Black coffee / Americano
- Double cream float
- Pre-heat a glass coffee mug using hot water then rinse.
- Make one Americano coffee and pour into the glass, leaving enough space for the cream.
- Add 35ml Bushmills Original and demerara syrup or brown sugar.
- Muddle until mixed and gently add cream float on top to serve.
Recipe from Bushmills Irish whiskey
READ MORE: How to make an Old Fashioned