We love hearing news of deals on fab kitchen appliances, so when Aldi told us they were introducing a premium range for their next Specialbuys, we asked for all the details, and some to giveaway to you!
Good quality appliances are the heart and soul of a great kitchen, but updating your kitchen needn't break the bank! Aldi's latest range of Specialbuys wants to help you create a kitchen you love, no matter what your budget is.
On sale from Thursday, March 21st across Aldi's 137 stores nationwide, the range includes quality cookware to help you get the best from your cooking.
- Premium Four-Slice Toaster €29.99 – Stylish toaster with four slots and six browning levels. Reheat, defrost and cancel functions. High lift facility and removable crumb tray. Available in black or white/rose gold.
- Premium Pyramid Kettle €29.99 – Stylish, on-trend cordless kettle, with a quiet boil (nothing worse than a noisy kettle, right?!) and limescale filter. Available in black or white/rose gold. Approximately 1.7-litre capacity.
- Small Professional Pans €14.99 each – Choose from a 20cm frying pan, 12cm milk pan or 14cm milk pan.
- Medium Professional Pans €19.99 each – Premium quality, belly design, forged aluminium pans. Choose from a 6.5-litre stock pot, with glass vented lid, 30cm wok, 28cm sauté pan, with glass vented lid or a 28cm frying pan also with a glass vented lid.
- Large Professional Pans €24.99 each – Premium quality, belly design, forged aluminium pans. Choose from a 6.5-litre stock pot, 30cm wok, 28cm sauté pan, or 28cm frying pan, all come with glass vented lids.
All pans suitable for all hobs, including induction; three-layer ILAG; ultimate non-stick interior; a cutout lip ensures easy straining, heat-resistant outer coating and forged stainless steel loop handles.
- Colourful Kitchen Gadgets €2.99 each – Choose from a can opener, three peelers, garlic press, jar opener, jar scraper, two graters, egg ring or mandolin slicer. All are dishwasher safe and available in blue, red or green.
- Colourful Kitchen Utensils €3.49 each – Premium non-stick silicone kitchen utensils. Choose from a masher, spatula, whisk, tongs, spoon, ladle, turner or flip turner. All non-scratch and available in blue, red or green.
- Bowl and Colander Set €8.99 – Colourful, space-saving stackable colander with two bowls. Set includes colander and large and medium bowls with clear lids. Available in two colour assortments.
- Traditional Bridge Tap €59.99 – Add traditional style to your kitchen with this surface-mounted, two-hole bridge tap with swivel spout. It has a two-handle system for hot and cold water and is suitable for high and low-pressure systems. Includes fittings. Choose from Victorian or Edwardian designs in chrome or brass finish.
Megamix – Aldi quality food processor is an essential ingredient in any cook’s kitchen!
- Premium Food Processor €69.99 – A versatile food processor to provide all the mixing, grating, whisking and slicing you need. Stainless steel knife blade for chopping and puréeing. 2 speeds plus pulse. Available in gunmetal grey or cream.
Enjoy tasty, homemade soups made with fresh ingredients at an amazing price.
- Nutri Soup Maker €69.99 features the following: 1700W. Centrifugal juicer, seven-minute heating cycle for cooking soup, single and multi-serve cups, working capacity approximately 1.3 litres, and accessories include blade remover, extractor blade, pusher, a pitcher with two-piece lid, stay fresh resealable lid, and three cups, approximately 1.5 litres, 1.25 litres and 850ml.
The above products will be available in 137 Aldi stores nationwide from Thursday, March 21st. To celebrate the launch of these Premium Kitchen Appliances, we are giving away a €100 Aldi voucher.
Simply answer the following question and fill in the form below to enter:
Q: How many stores do Aldi have nationwide in Ireland?
Ts & Cs: Only one entry per person. Competition closes at midnight on Monday 18th March. One winner will be picked at random and contacted via email to arrange delivery of the prize. Voucher can be used in any Aldi store nationwide and is non-transferrable. You must be 18 years or over to enter.
For more information see www.aldi.ie.