- 200g chestnut mushrooms
- 190g pack soft goats cheese with garlic & herbs
- 50g sour dough bread
- 1 tsp paprika
- 35ml olive oil
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Make breadcrumbs using a food processor.
- Add the paprika and black pepper to the breadcrumbs.
- Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and wipe.
- Stuff the cavity of the mushrooms with the cheese, piling the filling up.
- Dip the cheese-filled mushrooms into the breadcrumbs, patting the crumbs into the cheese.
- Pour the oil into a baking dish, place the mushrooms in and bake for 15 minutes.
- Drain off any excess oil and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Aldi