- Leftover mash potato, roughly 400g
- 1 small onion
- 6 Brussel sprouts
- 1 small egg, beaten
- Christmas leftovers, anything goes! But we recommend turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce and pigs in blankets
- Finely chop the onion and Brussel Sprouts. Fry in butter until softened and season with salt and pepper. Microwave the Mashed Potato according to packet instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix the Mashed Potato, onions and Brussel Sprouts. Season and add the beaten egg.
- Form pancake shapes with the potato mixture. Fry on a medium heat for about 4 - 6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Top with your leftovers. We added stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce, more stuffing, ham and then a Pig in Blanket with a skewer to stabilise.
- Top with gravy if you like, serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Mash Direct.
No leftover mash potato? No problem. Mash Direct have premade mash potato, simply heat for 3.5 minutes and enjoy! Click here for more info.