- 50ml Dry Gin
- 25ml lemon and lime juice
- 25ml cranberry syrup
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker
- Add cubed ice and shake hard for 10 seconds
- Take the ice out of the shaker and shake again to aerate the cocktail
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and serve
Recipe courtesy of ALDI Ireland.
Why not make your own cranberry syrup? It sounds complicated - but trust us, it isn't. Simply combine sugar, dried cranberries and 20ml water in a small saucepan and cook over a very low heat until the cranberries have softened. Next, strain the mixture through a sieve, pressing on cranberries to extract their liquid. Let cool and refrigerate until ready to use. The syrup can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.