Lough Erne Resort have released their new autumn menu, featuring fabulous seasonal cocktails from the hotel's head mixologist.
The two new Autumn cocktails are limited edition and welcome the season with smooth, crisp flavours. We were lucky enough to get the recipes for these fab new cocktails from the mixololgists at Lough Erne so that you can try them out this weekend!
This cocktail is inspired by the colourful Autumn harvest, blending Hennessy with Long Meadow cloudy apple juice from County Armagh.
- 35ml Hennessy
- 50ml Long Meadow Apple Juice (Co Armagh)
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 25ml egg white
- Chill your martini glass in advance
- Add the Hennessy, apple juice and sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Add the egg white and shake well again.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass to serve.
Sure to warm you up on even the coldest days, this cocktail surprises with its spiced festive flavours.
- 50ml Woodford Reserve whiskey
- 20ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 35ml fruity and full-bodied red wine, like Malbec or Rioja
- Cloves, cinnamon and lemon slice, to garnish
- Put the Woodford, lemon juice and syrup in a cocktail shaker and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass.
- Gently pour the wine into the glass using the back of a spoon to ensure it remains at the top of the glass.
- Garnish with a dusting of cinnamon, the lemon slice and some cloves. A cinnamon stick can be used instead of powder.
On Mondays throughout Autumn, guests can enjoy Lough Erne Resort's new seven-course tasting menu plus an stay overnight for just £114 per person sharing as part of their Taste of Monday Package. To find out more or book your stay, click here.
Will you be trying out these fabulous cocktails this weekend? Let us know in the comments below.