Restaurant of the Year Awards 2017
Introducing the all new FOOD&WINE MAGAZINE AWARDS 2017
Capturing Ireland’s food revolution.
FOOD&WINE Magazine has been running its highly successful Restaurant of the Year Awards since 2001. Our awards continue to set the industry standard, being the most authoritative and prestigious awards in the culinary field. Not content with resting on our laurels, this year we decided to shake things up. We’re delighted to announce our revamped FOOD&WINE Awards, with a host of new categories to celebrate the changing face of the Irish culinary scene and capture the food revolution of Ireland.
This year sees us introduce the likes of Best Local, to represent all that is wonderful about a quality and personal restaurant experience at your doorstep, wherever that may be. The new Farm to Plate Award recognises those in the industry going the extra mile to build relationships with their local suppliers, while the Best Smart Restaurant gong is aimed at those eateries that are leading the charge in terms of innovation, always staying a step ahead of the rest.
What will never change, however, is the quality and credibility of our awards process, ensuring that only the cream rises to the top.
How To Vote
We want to hear from you in every which way possible. Here’s how you do it:
1. VISIT OUR WEBSITE to place your vote: www.foodandwine.ie/events or click here
2. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER. (@FoodAndWineMag). Tag your favourite nominee, which category you’d like them to win, including the hashtag #FWAwards, and don’t forget to include a snap.
3. COME TALK TO US ON FACEBOOK. Send us a message or nominate through our pinned post at the top of our page www.facebook. com/FoodandWineMagazine
4. SEND US YOUR STUNNING SNAPS ON INSTAGRAM. We want to see the dishes, views and venues nabbing your nomination. Follow us at: foodandwinemagazine using #FWAwards
5. EMAIL YOUR NOMINATION ENTRIES to FWAwards@harmonia.ie
6. IF YOU INSIST ON STILL USING SNAIL MAIL (and we really wish you wouldn’t – think of the trees), you’ll find us at:
FOOD&WINE Awards 2017, Harmonia Ltd, Rosemount House, Dundrum Road, Dublin 14
7. IF YOU SEE US, STOP US ON THE STREET* and let us know who gets your vote.
* Please don’t stop us on the street.
FINAL CLOSING DATE FOR VOTING IS
9 JUNE 2017
Why not come along?
Join us at the FOOD&WINE Awards on Sunday, 27 August 2017 and rub shoulders with some of your favourite celebrity chefs. This prestigious event is open to all interested parties, and includes a Champagne reception followed by a five-course meal with matching wines.
The price for a ticket is €150, however, for those who nominate before the deadline of 9 June, you can avail of an early bird ticket price of €125.
To buy tickets, visit: