Few things are as refreshing as a sprig of mint, which makes this cocktail recipe the perfect countdown to summer
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint syrup
- Crushed ice, to fill glass
- 30ml bourbon
- 1 fresh mint sprig, to garnish
- Place mint leaves and mint syrup in a tall glass. Press the leaves against the cup with the back of a spoon to release flavours. Don’t over-press the leaves until they are shredded – once you can clearly smell the mint, you’re done.
- Pack the glass tightly with crushed ice. Pour bourbon over the ice.
- Garnish with mint sprig, slice of passion fruit and add a straw.